Technical Interview

  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 09:59:53 -0400

Hi Listers,

I come to you hoping to tap your collective knowledge on aceing the
technical interview.

I had an interview with a bank this week and have reason to believe that I
will be called back for a technical interview next week.

I have never had a technical interview before and I am wondering what I
might expect.  Any sample questions or areas of study would be appreciated.

FYI, they are using C# .net as their development environment, SQL server
for their data storage and J Query for data validation before submission of
form contents.  I will also be responsible for providing some support and
these support requests may come in through SharePoint so, I may need some
basic knowledge of SharePoint as well.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide me with this request.

Jeff

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft® Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE