Re: Step-By-Step Programming Tutorials

  • From: "Matthew2007" <matthew2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 04:21:37 -0800

Because other programming sites for the blind might have missing information or poorly formatted WebPages, You might want to go directly to the source of lots of this programming material and visit Jamal's site at

www.empowermentzone.com
This guy's a programming genius as well as providing an immense amount of other general information for blind individuals.

Matthew
---- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Thomas" <rthomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>