RE: Skilled Windows programmer needed to help port Braille transcription software

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 23:26:47 -0500

I didn't see this. It ended up in my junk folder.  I have the latest visual
studio's and I have mingw I can see what I can do if no one else is working
on it.  Its funny but we have been looking at doing this at APH but we are
worried about the licensing.  Is this a free to use no holds barred meaning
I don't want gpl licenses.

Ken