RE: SharpDevelop 4.0 not accessible, what can be done about it?

  • From: "Katherine Moss" <plymouthroamer285@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 00:07:37 -0500

Of course.  Windows programming is anyway.  I haven't tried WPF, but what's
not accessible for one person, I've noticed, may be perfect for another.
For instance, there has been complaints on this list about SQL Server.  I
have it here, and I can set properties, define tables, and create scripts
with it just fine.