Re: Semi OT: enabling Admin Tools with Orca, Easiest Linux Devel VM

  • From: Veli-Pekka Tätilä <vtatila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 00:11:13 +0200

Hi Brent,
This is getting OT, but:
I just found detailed instructions of how to run the admin tools
succesfully with Orca. This only works for me in the Gnome terminal,
though, but that's much better than no speech:

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/SysAdmin

Hope this helps.
Yup, Ubuntu seems to be the accessibility leader for folks neeeding
software speech., or langs like FInnish as in ESpeak.

PS: Sorry for the typos, I'm typing this for magnification.

--
With kind regards Veli-Pekka Tätilä (vtatila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.student.oulu.fi/~vtatila