Semantic Errors

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 12:25:39 -0400

Hi: The Semantic Errors checkbox to control that stuff is for CSharp. In the VB
Text Editor there is a check box  to enable error suggestions which you would
turn off. If you are in visual studio it might be a little diferent but these
are the 2 major things that might turn off that box always telling you you are
typing something in error before you are even done typing a word. At least I
think these are the 2 main culprets. I will have to check out Jamal's docs on
the subject. I will post the url to where you can see his stuff in another post
in a few minutes.
Rick USA
Rick USA