Re: Scripting Windoweyes Tools, Jamal

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 15:41:11 -0500 (EST)

Hi Rick,
I recommend the Harvest Window script package for window information,
the Learn Scripting package for instructional and reference material,
and Script Template for a base of code that helps one get up and running
with a script.  All of these can be installed via the Install Packages
script, which would first need to be downloaded manually from Script
Central
http://GWMicro.com/sc

Jamal