SQL and Microsoft SQL express

  • From: "vertual" <mixollagyfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:57:13 +0100

Hi there.
This is directed to all of the database gooroows out there.
I cant actually figure out how to get sql running, so i was wondering, has
anyone else had it working? i obtained the admin web interface to control sql
via a web interface.
I am not a commandline kind of person you see, and where ever possible use gui
applications.
Also, has anyone ever used microsoft sql express? i have a coppy on here, but
cant figure it out, i have looked at the help and it's not exactly clear.
As a note to the php admin interface, anyone got it to run? i havn't, even
though i have php installed on a web server here.
Kind regards: Jamie.