Random url generation help.

  • From: Jitendra <jeet.invincible@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 10:58:52 +0530

Hello you all, I need any kind of java script or software or any other thing to generate random url's

Example, an imagenary web:
www.jeet.invincible.org
has index.html,
on it, there is a link to something: audio.htm, php or any other document, and when one view the source of index page, or anyhow, browser saves it in history, the audio page should not be opened directly, one should use the website instead to get it! and remember: Jeet.invincible.org is an imagenary web, and I am planning to launch my website, so trying to have it all ready or handy before launch!
hope you understand the requirement.
thank you all.