Re: Programming in python

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 07:20:25 -0700

I believe that Jamal's text pal, with its quick set indentation ability and
built in/add in compiler features and such, along with the text tutorials that
he just updated both available from my grab bag site should assist you along
that line.

regards,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming