Programming gesture capture code in Android

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 16:59:47 -0700

Hi guys,
A member of the mobile Speak Pocket list asked about the advancement of
gesture capture code under Android. He (and I) was wondering why there
aren't any the gesture code under Android is not that advanced. The question
came out while other list members were talking about how screen readers
running under all touch device would handel gestures and algorithms for
capturing the gesture and passing it to the OS and apps. I thought i'd ask
here since there are java programmers out here who might be familiar with
Android. I'll pass back your answers to the MSP list (just in case people
over there might want to know your opinions).
Cheers,
Joseph