Re: Papers on Speaking Math to the visually impaired

  • From: "David Engebretson" <davide@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:35:08 -0700

There are a bunch of knowledgable mathematics folks on the blindMath list.
Here's some information about it:

> Blindmath@xxxxxxxxxx
> http://www.nfbnet.org

I'm looking forward to any answers to this, too.  I'vm taking statistics and
financial accounting right now.  It is a big struggle to read the equations
which are mainly written in Word's equation editor.  Wish there was an
accessible way to read those equations.

Cheers,
David