RE: PHP Forms And self posting

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 01:06:11 -0400

I'm in the process of looking that up now, some say it's a security issue,
but no one seems to give a detailed explanation...
I have simple code that posts the form to itself validates or displays
errors if needed. It all works fine except that it requires selfposting; but
the code is good.

THX,  D!J!X!

  _____