RE: PDF Permission Issue

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 12:52:17 -0400

Did you run a full accessibility report on the file first?  There may
have been no tags in the file in the right place to save like outside of
the structure.  See if you can do a full accessibility report and save
comments in the pdf file then return that to the author.  You may need
to save the original pdf file to another file name on your machine to do
this first.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>