Re: Open Source Game Written in Python

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:31:15 -0400

The practicality of something like a game would probably be a great learning tool for you, Jim. And since you wouldn't be working alone on the project, that counts double.

On 10/19/2010 11:48 AM, Homme, James wrote:

Hi Storm,

I'd love to help, but I'm nowhere near where I can be useful. I'm coming from Cobol to OO, and I'm just getting into the chapter in my book where I'm learning how to make functions. Classes are next I think.

Jim

Jim Homme,

Usability Services,