Re: On Debugger Controls

  • From: "R. Haynie" <rhaynie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 13:14:31 -0500

Andreas,

I would suggest 2 more.
1. Set Next Statement
This would allow you to move the cursor down past a block of code, and
say "this is where I am now".  Effectively setting the line as the next
line to be executed.

2. Throttle
This would allow you to set a delay between execution of statements.  So
you could really throttle down and more easily watch variables change
values while the code is continuing.  (This is a great feature on Visual
FoxPro... not sure who else has it.)

-Rodney