Re: New fruitbasket example

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 21:50:44 -0400

Good evening,

Here is a fruitbasket example using jQuery and also including a taste of using the html5 browser storage (localStorage object).

Within the archive is an index.html (the tutorial file) along with a folder named example, which is where the three files required for the example are stored.

If you or anyone else see a problem or would like to suggest a change please let me know.  I am not sure how licensing goes on the fruit basket site, but this can be used in any way you wish (public domain).

Thanks,
Everett Zufelt

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt

View my LinkedIn Profile
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ezufelt

On 2010-08-17, at 5:01 PM, Sina Bahram wrote:

Send it off list to me, and I'll upload it.

Take care,
Sina