Re: Naked Objects - Automatic Web UIs for blind programmers

  • From: Jacques Bosch <jfbosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 07:52:32 +0200

Hi K.

True about the performance, but I think in very many situations this
performance hit is academic, and will be marginal in the real world.
My thoughts.
No I haven't looked at CSLA.Net, but here is quite an interesting
forum post of it compared to Naked Objects.
http://forum.nakedobjects.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3268

Jacques

Jacques Bosch