Microsoft braille question

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:11:03 -0400

Has anybody to your knowledge done work on a way to write Microsoft
G.U.I. technical instructions on braille paper and not using quite so
much paper?  A shorthand or something similar like speed writing?  I'm
beginning to think avoiding the i.d.e. interfaces with visual studio
ultimately will be impossible I would love to be dead wrong on this
point since it would possibly mean we could write our own book on how to
do visual studio with a basic text editor and go at the learning from
that angle.  Anybody who ever configured pine on a unix box and has also
worked with the I.D.E. interfaces of visual studio would probably say
that the I.d.E.'s are disorganized compared to pine's configuration
menu.  I'm finding the inherits concept highly appealing and am sure
I'll find it more so later on.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>