Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: Kerneels Roos <kerneels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 11:10:44 +0200

Thanks dude, and the same to you too, and a merry Christmas to all you other folks out there. Very interesting and I think overly heated and personal debate about to Braille or not to Braille and other very interesting related topics. As I've said before on this list, one must make an effort to remember the real people on the other side before getting offended or personal. I can't remember ever regretting not sending that flame response, but I can remember numerous times wishing I never said this or that....

May you all experience a profound peace this Christmas, and reflect on the gift of all gifts; Jesus, the son of God, without whom this life would be pretty pointless.

On 12/24/2010 8:51 AM, Storm Dragon wrote:
Hi,
I probably won't be on much today or tomorrow, so I'll go ahead and say merry Christmas to everyone. Here's my most very favorite Christmas song ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlOe2Vp7-CI
I hope Santa is good to you all.
Storm
--
Registered Linux user number 508465:
http://counter.li.org/

--
Kerneels Roos
Cell: +27 (0)82 309 1998

"There are only two kinds of programming languages in the world; those everyone
complains about, and those nobody uses."