Re: [MSP] anyone interested in porting loadstone gps to windows mobilefor us msp users?

  • From: Gabe Vega <theblindtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Andy Butler <andybutler123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 06:17:38 -0700

I tried it on my smart phone with mss and got no where. I am going to try my ppc next with msp but I had to take out the battery to reset it and lost my demo. damn...... I can't wait till monday, supposively I'll get my license then. but yeh, I am trying fring right now.

Gabe Vega
The Tech of all Techs A+, Net+, ATACP
theblindtech@xxxxxxxxx
623-565-9357

On Nov 18, 2007, at 4:51 AM, Andy Butler wrote:

Hi Gabe,
Why bother? Nokia have a free to use and download GPS for windows mobile; it's called Smart2go all it needs to works with MSP is a LUA script. Surely producing a script would be far simpler for someone to do than attempting to disassemble and recompile an entire application from one OS to another?
                  Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gabe Vega" <theblindtech@xxxxxxxxx>