MS SQL Compact Edition Question

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 07:17:41 -0400

Hi: Has anyone used this Database (Version 3.5)? I can build a DB using the
Wizards in Visual Studio but I would like to create and manage the DB using
t-sql scripts. I have not managed to figure out how to use the SMSE, if even a
option under version 3.5, to run sql scripts against the Compact Databases.
What about command line operations or whatever you have used?
I am trying to find a nice indexed Data Management system for my Vb.net
projects that do not require a external server - in short an embedded file
management or Database.
Thanks:
Rick USA