Re: Large numbers in ADO.net

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 09:07:09 +0300

so, read the access version documentation and look for how many bytes or bits
does it use for a long integer.
I guess that long integer for it is 32 bits (like pascal and C)
So maibe you would like to use another data type.
Regarding to the reason you are using a number field, isn't it better to use a
timestamp field?
and let the dbms to do the work?