RE: Jim's VB.Net Notes: An Idea

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 06:39:40 -0400

Hi,
If it turns out that I don't have to do Java for work, I will be back on the
tutorial path. And when my Java training is over, if that happens, I will be
back on the tutorial path. Either way, it will happen. I'm not going to let it
die.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.