JavaScripts Needed

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nfb-web@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 16:11:11 -0500

Good afternoon everyone,

1. An add referrer script that can display random links to sites that people
want advertised on the site so that when they go to each page a different
advertisement link is displayed

2. A kick source script for shoutcast to kick a stream off the air and in to
site archives when the broadcast is over.

3. A script that would use the user's system clock to display program air
times in their local time without having to select their time zone. For
example if a program is to begin at 8 P.M. EST listeners in the Central Time
Zone would see the start time for the program as 7 P.M. rather than 8 P.M.
It would also be desirable if the script could have the schedule display the
most recent show to air followed by the normal schedule of shows.

    Before I poor over sample JavaScripts or AJAX modules to develop these
components I decided to put out an inquiry to see if anyone has developed
JavaScripts or AJAX components to accomplish the tasks listed above and
would be willing to share them with us or suggest where we can find them
online. Thanks in advance for your help.

Peter Donahue

"Given a chance to dream it can be done.
The promise of tomorrow is real.
Children of Spaceship Earth the future belongs to us all."
Flying for Me,
John Denver