Re: JAWS and Visual C++ 6

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 14:25:09 -0800

Darko,
I do not have these scripts at this time but I will see if I can retrieve them
and get them up on my grab bag site (URL under my name) for you.

I will let you know if and when I have it done.

regards,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming