Re: JAWS and Mainframe

  • From: "Gerry Ellis" <gerry.ellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 22:38:25 -0000

Hi,

I use IBM's Reflections every day. I needed to tweek the Display settings a bit but it works very well now.

Glen Sepke produced good Scripts for this purpose. Contact him at
gsps@xxxxxx

Alternatively contact me off-list and I will send you the latest version that I have.

Take care,

Gerry Ellis
t/a Feel The BenefIT

Tel   +353-(0)1 282-7791