Re: Is there still a JAWS List?

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 18:56:23 +0000

Hi all.
I am on three JAWS lists, one of which is for UK members.
1. JFW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2. JAWS-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3. JAWS-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth
You can contact me at the following channels:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 13/12/2010 17:01, Ian D. Nichols wrote:
Hi Listers,
I use JAWS to do my programming, so I hope that at least some of you
will think that this is at least a bit on topic.
There used to be a list for JAWS users, but a while ago its owner shut
it down. I’m having some difficulties with a new PC running Windows 7
and JAWS 12. Is there a list or other source of information that I could
go to?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
All the best.
Ian