Re: Is There Any Complete C, C++, Java, Visual Basic Tutorials For The Blind?

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 12:14:17 -0800

visit my grab bag site (see URL under my name) and go to the "Jamal's
documentation page" there you will find tutorial packages in text format for
all kinds of languages and applications.

regards,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming