Re: Intro and questions about C#

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 13:12:23 -0700

hello Christy,

welcome to the group, I don't have recommendations for you at the moment, but I
wanted to say "hi" and let you know that another resource for you is my "grab
bag" site, the url for it is under my name below along with the URL for
something called the "fruit basket demo" site, which has a very similar
application written in several languages, and generally with all the files and
code used to build it in a downloadable package.

there are also a lot of Jamal's works, both in applications and in tutorials
listed out on the GB pages so you can cruse through them.

hope you find these useful.

regards,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming
. for a blind user friendly Chat, go take a look at:
http://www.icedirc.com/