RE: IBM developerWorks news: Gearman, Clojure, Selenium RC, and more

  • From: "Rasmussen, Lloyd" <lras@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 08:53:09 -0400

IBM Developer Works comes out every week.  It comes from a massive website.
You might want to subscribe, or at least look around the resources IBM has
collected.  I have these e-mail newsletters going back a few years, but
generally don't have time to explore what's behind them.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the
Library of Congress, NLS.