RE: How to create/render a relatively usable/accessible GUI in python?

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 10:26:54 -0400

I want to throw my 1 cent in.  We developed our cross platform book transfer
software using WX widgets.  Just make sure your always using the latest
libraries and things will go well.  There are some issues when you're working
cross platform but for windows I would use nothing but  Wx widgets if you want
it to look great.  I haven't used the lbc but if it uses wx and gives you a way
to lay the stuff out  all the better.  When we did it we have a sited person
help out to move things around so no need for lbc.  Not to mention WX has its
own layout managers that do a great deal but you still will need to have a
sited person look it over.  Of course you should do that even with lbc.

Ken

Ken