Re: How can I change the pitch in gold wave to one note down?

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 20:23:49 -0600

I prefer gold wave over some program that is "made for the blind." I try to use
the main public versions of programs, like I use mush over VIP. It has a larger
community for a support base, and it works a lot better than VIP mud does. It's
also free. Goldwave costs, but I just close it and open it when it's up to it's
limit on actions I can perform