Fwd: NodeOne: Learn Drupal 7 with NodeOne, part 1: Overview

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 19:48:25 -0500

Good evening,

I forget who was asking about Drupal learning materials, but I thought I'd pass
this along.

Note: I have not watched this or visited the site, so it may not be
particularly accessible.  Nevertheless, this is a good Drupal firm and if you
are interested in the video and have accessibility barriers you should contact
them to let them know.

Thanks,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca