Events not available in aspx.net?

  • From: "Christy Schulte" <christy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 14:49:33 -0500

Well, I'm making some progress. I've done as some of you have suggested and am
working in the html editor, not messing with the forms designer at all.
HOwever, now I've discovered another problem.

I've added a button to a page, and the button shows up when I run the program.
I even get a navigation sound when I press enter on the button. However, I see
no way to select an event to code for it. Placing my cursor on the tag and
pressing f4 brings me into the property window, but the events tab is not
active or invisible. Pressing f2 gives me a list of objects like form1, window,
client script, etc. But none of my controls are in the list, including my
button which is called btnAdd. Any hints?