Re: Error while digging an app with windig

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:22:20 -0500 (EST)

Unfortunately, I have not yet found a solution to that problem.  It is
counter intuitive, but traversing an MSAA tre can result in a circular
reference.  Since the MSAA analysis is recursive, the only way I found
to avoid an infinite loop was to break out if the number of levels
reached more than what could realistically be expected in a single
application window.  The WinDig report should still include the non-MSAA
analysis in such a case.

Jamal