Re: Edit Area control in windows showing UTF 8 characters.

  • From: Dave <davidct1209@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 07:18:30 -0700

I'm guessing you're using .Net?  If so, then I'm pretty sure you want
to change the language (or similar option like encoding) in the
properties window for the control.

A quick search on Google also yielded that you may need to set this
property on the form itself; let me know if you need more details on
how to do this.

Others will probably have more to say on this one.