Re: ECLIPSE QUESTIONS

  • From: "Brent Neal" <bneal@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ProgrammingBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:30:15 -0700

I am not sure if anyone answered these questions.  We seemed to be having
problems with e-mail but I believe it is working correctly now.  If someone
knows these answers would you please send them?
Thank You

>>> "Brent Neal" <bneal@xxxxxxxx> 11/08/07 10:54 AM >>>
I have some questions on how to use some features in Eclipse.
 1.  How do you close a view?  I cannot find this in the list of shortcut keys
and the shortcut keys I have tried do not work.

2.  How do you get to the Eclipse Toolbar.  Sometimes when I first go into
Eclipse I am in the toolbar but I cannot figure out how to get back to it once
I leave it.

3.  In Eclipse help I can get, for example to:
Workbench user guide
getting started
basic tutorial
This tutorial provides a ...
But I cannot figure out how to get into the actual tutorial.

Thanks in advance for your help.