E: mages in html question

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 15:24:17 -0400

Okay, good. It is just to show a small version of the picture as the user selects pictures to be uploaded, so I am not worried about poor quality or anything, as long as the user can make it out. I will be using the GD library in php to create real thumbnails after the images upload. I just wanted to be sure that the image would resize properly and not cause an error or be too big.

Have a great day,
Alex