Re: Data bound fruit basket with SQL Server Compact Edition

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 10:04:36 -0500 (EST)

I wondered about that, too.  Some documentation said it was not
recommended for a web server, so ASP.NET support was disabled by default
(though that could be reconfigured).  My guess is that it can at least
work with small scale web sites.  Perhaps MS is not wanting to discourage
purchases of the commercial SQL Server!

Jamal