Control+Break and VB6

  • From: Kelly Sapergia <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 17:38:00 -0600

Hi,
I'm gradually working my way through a VB6 tutorial. When I was testing an example program I'm writing, the tutorial says to use the Control+Break command to stop the program. When I did it, it seemed to lock up VB6. Is there an alternative command that works with Windows XP, or does it take awhile to work?
   Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Personal Website: http://www.ksapergia.net
Need to relax and unwind? Listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00 GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind) Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's website at http://nl.ksapergia.net
If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com