Re: Combining languages.

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 00:49:26 -0800

I think that's called C#, smile

from what I have been told, it has the power of C/C++ with the IDE ease of VB, just as VB.net looks a bit more like C# in format now, instead of the far more simple english like form it had in VB 5 and VB 6. I know when I converted my VB 6 version of the fruit basket into VB.net, what came out the other end, although it worked just fine, looked a lot different than the 6 code that went in the front end of the conversion.

and that is as well, from my understanding, in part the bases of the .net environment, you can build parts in one or the other language, and combine them into a working project.

regards,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Hardy" <graham.hardy@xxxxxxxxx>