Re: Coding Correct Image Sizes

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 07:00:06 +0300

I dont understand...
If you go in properties of the file, you will find there the width and height.
You can divide width by height
You will knot this way the ratio.
After you decide about the width of the image in the html page
after you divide the new width with the ratio you've computed above and you
will get the new height.
If you want to  know how much to put an image in a html webpage,
you first decide about the webpage width and after choose an ratio to put the
image in.
For example if I have a 960 page and I want the image to be 1/3 from this,
so the width of the image will be 320.