CodePlex Jaws VS 2010 AddIn - Come Join Us!

  • From: Justin Daubenmire <jdaubenmire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 19:01:03 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I have setup a code plex open source project for programming a vs 2010
addin for the jaws for windows screen reader.

All information about the addin and for joining the project is found
at the following link:

http://jawsvs2010.codeplex.com/

Please pass on the link to any list or person you think would enjoy
being part of the team and contributing.

I will be on list and available for any questions. I am looking
forward to all of us completing this project.

Thanks and please let me know if there are any questions!

Regards,
Justin