Captcha [Fwd: [Blind-access] THaCAA - Telling Humans and Computers Apart Automatically]

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 08:54:39 -0600

Hello,
I am forwarding a message to this list in regards to the accessible captcha. This message came through on the blind-access list. If you go to the link on the blog, and then follow the link to the original, you will find how to implement this. I don't think it is secure, but no doubt some would like to take a look at it.
Thanks
Nimer J