Re: C# - Writing to the console from a winexe executable

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:59:59 -0500 (EST)

I also have wanted the ability for a Windows executable to write to a
console window, but this does not seem possible, even if the executable
was launched from a console window.  Here is a web page discussing the
issue.

Console Output from a Windows Form
http://www.bokebb.com/dev/english/1991/posts/199187268.shtml

Jamal