Re: Borland Builder C++ 6 errors

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:09:11 -0300

Hello, these messages are boring but once you get used to them they're
not so nasty ...
first of all everytime you compile your software you need to do that
from the code editor window, press f11 untill you get there.
After this, activate the compilation and wait. If you get an error,
press ctrl + - and start reading with your jaws cursor. When you
already know what the error is look the part where it shows the line
number where the error is and press the numpad slash twice quickly and
you'll be placed on the line where the error is found.
If you can't get yourself done please ask again.
hth
Marlon

2007/11/24, Georgina Joyce <gena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi
>
> Thanks to you guys I'm rapidly progressing on my course using Borland.  I've
> installed the scripts that were sent to me and wondered if there was a way
> to read the pane that contains errors within the code window.  I've tried
> looking with insert F1 but I've not seen anything.  I wondered if any of the
> Borland users had tips on reading the error messages?  I've found that
> Borland enables them to be copied to a text file but it's a long way around
> reading the messages.
>
> Many thanks.
>

> Gena
>
> Amateur Call: M 0 E B P