BindingSource in Vb.net How to connect to Class and Function?

  • From: "Richard Thomas" <rthomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:15:44 -0500

HI Guys:
In VWD it was easy.  In Vb.net and the BindingSource I have not figured it out.
 I managed to get the class id into the DataSource property of the
BindingSource but can't enter the Public Function in that class which returns a
DataTable.
How the heck do I simply bind a ListBox to the table returned by the class?
I'm trying to set up a Master Detail Form with the Index component in a ListBox
and the Bottom Details Exposing each SelectedItem's Details.
Is this as much a pain as it seems or am I just missing something?
Rick Farmington Mich USA
I'll do it programatically if that will work.  The class is StocksClass and the
functionis:
Public Function GetAllRows() As StocksDataTable ... not sure about the actual
table name, had to be fully qualified but is correct in the program.
Anyway, do you have any code to create a Bindi