Re: BS Computer science And BS Information Technology?

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 21:27:02 -0700

ok. excuse matthew. He likes to talk a ton of trash on the list. Most of us tune them out. It would depend on the colleges you go to, as the classes are similar, but not exactly the same.

Also, it might help if you don't send to so many lists at once. :)
HTH,
Tyler Littlefield
Vertigo head coder.
"I can only please one person per day; Today doesn't seem like your day, and tomorrow doesn't look to promising either."
"A life? Where can I download that at?"

Contact information:
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: st8amnd127