Re: Any accessible flowchart generators available?

  • From: "Jay Macarty" <jay.macarty2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 18:15:39 -0500

There was a program called graphviz that I have used which allows you to create
a file with text where you define the shapes you want and the text inside each
shape and then you can define the arrows to link the shapes together. I don't
know if there is a newer version. The one I had was dated 2005. The output from
Graphviz can take a number of formats including svg.